TIE TPMH-5a Monitoring System
When you’re working creatively with music at home or at work, you need at last one pair of monitors for referencing the spatial reproduction. The TPMH-5a 5″ model is the right choice for home producers, project studios, training institutions an media companies with A/V editing suites.
The TPMH-5a features a magnetically shielded 5″ polypropylene cone and a 1″ magnetically shielded ferrofluid-cooled soft dome. It achieves an overall frequency response of 70Hz – 20kHz. Along with the very attractive price-performance-ratio*, the monitors convince particularly with their sound: extended frequency response, clear and sweet tones, powerful bass response, high sound pressure levels and a convincing dynamic range.
On the back, you can connect balanced sources through the XLRF or 1/4″ TRS connector as well as unbalanced sources at the last mentioned. There you can turn the speaker manually on and off.
- 5″ magnetically shielded mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- 1″ magnetically shield ferrofluid-cooled natural soft dome
- Frequency response: 70 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Max. SPL: 88 dB (@1 m & 1 W)
- Bi-Amping: 60 W Low-Frequency Amplifier, 30 W High-Frequency Amplifier
- Inputs: bal. XLR (F), bal./unbal. 1/4″ TRS jack connector
- Width: 18.5 cm
- Depth: 22.5 cm
- Height: 28 cm
- Weight: 5.5 kg per piece
* Price is the price per unit.